SCG & St George Illawarra Dragons & Tigers Father's Day Legends Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Moore Park, NSW
- Product code: LegendsDp
Join us for this exciting Father's Day behind the scenes tour of the SCG. Relive those magical record breaking moments when St George won 11 straight premierships right here on the hallowed turf of the SCG and then stay on and to watch the match!
Includes tour + match ticket + food and beverage voucher
Tread the Path of Champions - with special guest speakers Dragon & Tigers legends. Unforgettable for locals, international visitors and sports fans of all ages.
This 90 minute guided walking tour offers a dynamic, behind-the-scenes journey through the Sydney Cricket Ground precinct and the SCG Museum..
- Meet Dragons legends
- Hear legendary tales from the Dressing Room and the SCG hallowed turf
- Exclusive access to the SCG field of play prior to the game
- Match day ticket - Silver category
- $20 food & beverage voucher* (redeemable at SCG match day food & beverage outlets on the same match day as the tour)
- Hear entertaining stories of players, spectators and events as you take in the sporting architecture and ambience of this iconic Australian sporting precinct.
- Get up close to prized sporting treasures in the SCG Museum
- Visit the historic Members Reserve as you venture behind the scenes
*Bonus $20 food and beverage voucher for adult tickets only ie. 2 x $20 for family tickets
Guests will be required to exist the SCG at the completion of the tour then re-enter with their game ticket after match gate opening time for all the match excitement.
Tour routes may vary depending on events, site activities and severe inclement weather.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen. No high heeled shoes or spikes permitted on the Field of Play. Parts of the tour are outdoors so please ensure weather appropriate clothing is worn, including rain attire in wet weather.