SCG Tour - Guided Walking Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Moore Park, NSW
- Product code: FIT90
Tread the Path of Champions in an COVID safe environment - unforgettable for locals, international visitors and sports fans of all ages
This 90-minute guided walking tour offers a dynamic, behind-the-scenes journey through the Sydney Cricket Ground precinct and the SCG Museum.
The precinct is Sydney's home of sport where Australian and international sporting heroes play Cricket, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Football/Soccer and Australian Football League (AFL).
- See the hallowed turf where Michael Clarke brought up his triple century to claim the highest SCG Test score, and so many legends before him (from Don Bradman to Steve Waugh) took their place in sporting history;
- Sit in the dressing rooms where sporting legends prepared for their finest moments;
- Visit the media centre as you venture behind the scenes;
- See the historic SCG Members Reserve;
- Get up close to the newly curated exhibition, featuring the history of Woman's Cricket in Australia, in the SCG Museum
- Hear entertaining stories of players, spectators and events as you take in the sporting architecture and ambience of this iconic Australian sporting precinct.
Touring the Sydney Cricket and Sporting Ground Trust Precinct is one of Sydney’s coolest historical attractions, catering for all ages and sporting interests. Available to the public most days of the year.
Tour routes may vary depending on events, site activities and severe inclement weather.
Tours do not operate on major event days and NSW public holidays.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen. Parts of the tour are outdoors so please ensure weather appropriate clothing is worn, including rain attire in wet weather.
* Allianz Stadium is currently undergoing redeveloped, scheduled to reopen in 2022. Tour route will exclude Allianz Stadium during this time.